I have never even heard of making snow ice cream until this year. After all the snow we've been getting the past couple of weeks, I see people posting things about making snow ice cream as a kid, making it with their kids. And I'm like, 'what in the world is snow ice cream?' Finally, my friend
Molly posted a recipe! So, since everything around here is canceled again because of snow and the kids and I needed something new to do, we decided to make some.
The kids put on their boots and coats and ventured out to collect some snow.
Then we brought it inside and took turns measuring out the snow. Added some milk, sugar, vanilla, and salt. And took turns stirring it up.
And then the kids ate it!!!!! Jayden said it was the most delicious thing he has ever eaten.
Recipe:
5 C snow
1/2 C milk
1/2 C sugar
1 t vanilla
pinch of salt
Mix all together in a bowl and eat
3 comments:
looks delish! no chance of making any of that 'round these parts. :)
Way to find a way to play in the snow even though it is extremely cold and not sticky. No good for snowmen or snowballs.
Royal
Rylan and I just made some, he too thinks it's the best. thing. ever! Thanks for the idea :)
Post a Comment