Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wheat Field

I went to Paint the Towne again on Thursday night with a couple friends, Megan and Nicole.  We painted Van Gogh's Wheat Field and thank goodness Nicole brought margaritas with her because me and this painting were not getting along very well.  :)

But here we are with our finished paintings! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good ladies, nice paintings.
Royal

Jessie said...

SERIOUSLY! I looked at the picture before I read the post, and the painings reminded me of "Starry Night". Look at y'all, re-creating Van Gogh, and I could tell right away. And you know I have an eye for art. YOU'VE SEEN THE POPPIES I'VE PAINTED.

mom aka nana said...

those are masterpieces!!! wish i was there painting with you too! keep it up...you're a great artist!!!

Anonymous said...

I just love the idea of these paintings your doing. I really think it would go over here in Shelton. Jessie you start it and I will come!!! Great job Rachel. Do you have a gallery wall started.