For Jayden, he got what he asked me for, a dinosaur blanket. And then I made him a matching headwarmer thingy. This time though I got smart and instead of it being a pull onto your head kinda thing, I made it adjustable with velcro! I know, I'm a genius!
And the velcro comes in real handy when you are putting it on a head that has pigtails. Like Willow, who got a matching skirt to go with hers!
And I'm not sure, but these 2 might be related....


6 comments:
the last picture just cracked me up, big time! hilarious!
Oh my gosh!!! So cute. I just love those head warmers, especially with the pigtails sticking out.
can they get any cuter???? they are so so cute and you absolutely have a winner with their header warmers! you're so clever Rachel! happy valentine's day to all my valentine's in Kansas!
Those kids, and their momma, are darn cute.
Royal
Oh my goodness! They are so dang cute!!!!!
I love it!
Post a Comment