Friday, February 11, 2011

What Willow Wears :: 9

(This post is for Jojee, because Jojee bought Willow the sparkly chucks)

Last weekend, while Royal, Jayden, Willow, and Sam were all wrestling, Sam managed to step on Willow's foot.   For 2 days she wouldn't walk on it, she crawled or walked on her knees or had me carry her places.  Eventually she started walking on the outside of her foot and limped around to get places.  She also wouldn't put on any shoes, she would start crying and say that it hurt her foot.  So, for 3 days Willow had to be carried wherever we went because there is snow everywhere and she couldn't wear shoes.  Finally, on Thursday, while picking out every piece to her outfit (including how her hair was to be done),  she picked out Jojee's sparkly chucks and since they are the only tie shoes she has, I could tie them loosely so they wouldn't hurt her foot.

Sometimes I love the outfits Willow picks out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love Willow as well.
Royal

Kaylee said...

that outfit is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Willow you are a a fashion diva for sure!!! I love the color choices.