Sunday, February 27, 2011

More Painting

I will apologize now for the lack of pictures of the kids lately.  But you see, the kids have been deathly ill for the past 2 weeks, but are now on the mend with antibiotics for their double ear infections, which I'm sure will also help their hacking coughs and runny noses.  And of course they have passed their germs right onto me, so I've been pretty much useless for the past 4 days.   Royal's been a big help, since he never gets sick, and has picked up pretty much all of the kid and food duties this weekend, while I lay around complaining about how I'm sure this is the end of me.  I might just start taking some hits off the kid's antibiotics.

But in order to continue to post on the things we do around here so years down the road I can remember, here are a few paintings I've done.

This one, I did at Paint the Towne


And these two I did in my basement, and I got in big trouble from Jayden because there wasn't a carnitore in either of them.  And he also pointed out that my "funny owls standing on each other's heads" were crooked.  So, they are....so, they are...

4 comments:

mom aka nana said...

i absolutely love love love your paintings.....the owls are adorable, the flowers look like an exquitely painted primitive.....and the blossoms are simply glorious....bravo bravo....keep up the painting! i may move to kansas so i can paint with you :)

nllm said...

very beautiful! love them all@ Good job!

Anonymous said...

I love your paintings!! You come up with the cutest ideas. I always think "Why didn't I think of that?" So cute.

Anonymous said...

I like them, yes I do.
Royal