Thursday, March 5, 2009

So Nice!

It was so nice today! It got up in the 80’s, so we tried to spend as much time outside as possible. We have to enjoy it when we can, because I looked at the forecast to see how long we were going to have such great weather, and well….we have snow in the forecast next week. Freaky, I know. (I’m just not sure God created this part of the country, maybe He just nodded off for a second and all the sudden Kansas was there, and well, God doesn’t make mistakes, so it’s not like He could take it back… jk!)

Jayden refused to believe it was nice enough for shorts, so he wore his jeans pretty much all day until he finally got too hot. Me? I was in tank top, capri’s, and flip flops the whole time, soaking up as much vitamin D as I could!

There was lots of running around the yard.



I love this picture because it looks like Jayden is running so fast his hair is flying up. However, that would be the ever present wind blowing.



There was wall climbing and jumping



Then, obviously the plants needed some work. Jayden was using his leaf blower like a chainsaw and trying to saw the plant in half.



Then, we had to pull the wagon down to the end of the road and back.



This is what Willow did most of the time. If she wasn’t laying on a blanket in the grass, she was chillin’ in the jogging stroller.



She likes it in there.



And then my camera’s battery died. Guess when it’s flashing low battery, it really means low battery. Good to know.

5 comments:

Kay-Kay said...

You have the craziest weather!…and the tornados haven’t even started yet!!! It’s too weird to have 80 degree weather and yet the grass is all brown and the trees are all bare. Wait a second…that sounds like Arizona…except the no leaves part. Cactus don’t lose leaves.

Krisy said...

funny…

Marshmellow said...

I am so jealous. I really really need at least one day of 80 degree weather. I just need to lay in the grass and soak up the heat and vitamins. The kids look so happy. I just love those pictures. Great Aunt Marshmellow

ROYAL said...

Next week, pictures of Jayden and Willow playing in the snow. Yeah for Kansas, not.

Fat B said...

isn’t it something? i can never get used to the 50 degree swing in temps from one day to the next or actually in the same day. better weather in kansas than so cal or az. go figure. great pics! love those kids!

fb