Friday, March 13, 2009

Outside Ready!

It’s been snowing/drizzling all morning here, 37 degrees outside, but feels like 30. A few minutes ago, Jayden looked out the window and saw this :



I hear, “Oh no, Mom. My slide. It’s all wet. I need to go outside and dry it.”
Now, I do NOT want to go outside. It’s freezing out there, plus I was getting Willow down for a nap, so I said, ‘If you want to go outside, you need to take off your pj’s, get some pants, shirt, socks and shoes, and I’ll help you change your clothes and get a coat on” Jayden says, ‘OK!’ and runs off to his room. This is how he came out and he told me he was “ready to go outside!” I think those cheeks are gonna get a little cold.

2 comments:

Royal said...

That kid is definitely a chip of the old block, clothes are way overrated. When it is just a quick trip outside why bother with clothes.

Amy said...

The one boot is my favorite!