
So, while we’re waiting on the storm…..
I finally decided to get over my OCD about play doh colors getting all mixed together. I have a 5 year stash of play doh in the pantry thanks to Christmas, so really if I want to use a specific color, chances are there’s an unopened can of it somewhere. And really, whose the play doh for? If Jayden wants to smoosh it all together, than fine with me! So, Jayden and I made this tie-dye looking road with a tree, turtle, a duck eating a snake (which I think it looks like the snake is eating the duck, but whatever….), and some worms.

And then of course it isn’t a storm without a bunch of cooking going on. Royal’s gonna love all the dishes I’ve got piled up for him and I’m probably not even done yet…he he he. Plus the oven helps heat up the house, so it’s like killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Food is cooking in the crock pot, I’ve got all the stuff out to make some beer bread, I’ll probably make some breakfast egg muffins incase the power goes out tonight, and Jayden and I just finished making a chocolate pie!


And just to keep my distant family happy, here’s a bunch of pictures of the kidlettes.

Royal? Is that you? Oh no, it’s just Jayden…even Willow looks a little scared.


3 comments:
You have got to love Kansas weather. Jayden is coming along nicely in his training.
Ha ha ha ha ha. Those kids are soooo funny. We all think Willow has great “scarey eyes”. And Jayden would look exactly like Royal if his body was covered with a lot more hair. :) Have a great blizzard. Hopefully I can talk to you tomorrow
man, i am way behind on the ramblings! missed the knee injury and a really bad looking royal. missed the gardening and all that, the new bike, glad royal redeemed himself, finally. but more than anything really glad to miss the weather. none of that here in AZ! love you guys. we will connect again when we get back to tornado alley. perhaps we will just blow up there!
Post a Comment