Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St Patty Cookies

Jayden and I made some shamrock sugar cookies yesterday.



He carried the cookie cutter around all day and said, ‘oh mom, this is my favorite! i must need it!’ So, cookies we made.
Jayden has his own rolling pin and gets his own ball of dough to roll out and cut.



He used to be able to roll out and make a couple cookies out of his dough when we made cookies, but then he discovered how delicious cookie dough was and well he just can’t help himself - hence the small amount of dough in the above picture. Each time he’d break off a piece of dough and shove it in his mouth he’d say, ‘that’s enough, i’m full now’ and then another piece would find it’s way into his mouth until he had no dough left and no cookies cut out.



Willow hung out with us, chillin’ on the counter. No dough for her yet!



She held the cookie cutter for me.



Later in the day, I was rocking Willow, putting her down for a nap, when I hear the porch door open and close. I look out the window and find Jayden sitting on the porch eating sugar cookies. Needless to say, he was bouncing off the walls for the rest of the day.

3 comments:

Royal said...

I am so going to eat some cookies, okay I wont, I am laid up and can’t afford to eat cookies.

Jojee said...

Eat the cookies royal, just do it.

Marshmellow said...

Just eat the cookie! Do it for me. Just think I can never eat another cookie in my whole life! Just get up and hop around on your good leg for a little while. That will make up for the calories. HA HA