As me and the kids were driving home from working out this morning, Jayden says to me, ‘Hey Mom, I’m getting all the dirt off.’ Not having any idea what he was really talking about, I said, ‘Ok’. I can’t see him all that well, as he is sitting behind my seat now, so I’d really have to turn around backwards to get a good look at him and I decided that might be a little too dangerous, and I couldn’t think of anything that was in the car that I didn’t really want him to have. So I didn’t think much of it and went back to singing along with the radio. Then a little while later he says, ‘Mom, look! It’s all clean now.’ And I say, ‘Great! What’s all clean?’. And he says, ‘My shoe!’ I’m thinking, ‘What the???’ But I say, ‘It’s all clean? What did you use to clean it?’ To which he replies, ‘My tongue!’. And he holds up his shoe, so I can see it in the rear view mirror, and low and behold, the sole of the shoe is all shiny and clean. Fantastic. Hope he hadn’t stepped in poop or anything.
Can you tell which one he cleaned???
7 comments:
That is just sick! I wonder how that tasted? Do you think Jayden is going to be that kid in preschool, or Kindergarten or 8th grade who eats paste and glitter?? Just a thought….
are you kidding??? of couse he is!! he’s gonna be the kid who gets bored and since he already chewed his #2 pencils down to the eraser he’ll start gnawing on the side of his desk.
could he have a pica?…..just a thought….or he could still be a two year old…..and just perfectly wonderful and clever….
Ummm. . . gross dude. Gross.
You need to be thinking of a name for the book you are going to write about raising Jayden. The scary thought is that it has only just begun. You have a whole lifetime of wonderful moments to record for this book. I am sure his future wife will be happy to know what she is getting herself into. You just have to pray that he has a child just like him. That has alway been my prayer for Travis. You have started my morning with a great laugh. Love Great Aunt Marshmellow
This just tells me that he will eat anything for dinner so we don’t have to worry about him being a picky eater.
Ewwww GROSS!
Post a Comment