This morning was a morning of doctor appointments for us. Royal had an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon to talk over his MRI results from Wednesday. Good news, no surgery! He has a tear on his outer meniscus, no ligament damage, but he’ll have to do physical therapy for awhile and it’ll be a good 6 weeks before he can play basketball or anything again. The only good thing I can think of for me in the this whole thing is that I won’t have to deal with stinky sweaty basketball clothes for awhile. :) But the doctor did see a couple cysts in Royal’s knee that he said should not be there and could possibly be what has been making Royal’s knee swell up so much. So, he stuck a 3 inch needle in Royal’s knee and drained out like 60cc’s of what Royal described as cranberry colored nastiness, and had it sent off to a lab to determine if those cysts are going to need to be taken care of. Let me tell you, I have been hearing about that huge needle all day. :) I’m not sure Royal was a little bit traumatized by it.
While Royal was off getting his knee shrunk back down to normal size, Jayden and I took Willow to her 4 month well check. Willow is coming along quite nicely, she weighs 14 1/2 pounds, and is 24 inches long. Turns out she’s a short, little fatty with a small head. :) Her weight is in the 70th percentile, her height in the 40th, and her little head in the 20th. Gotta love those percentile charts to make you feel like you can’t grow a kid right! :) She also has been cleared for eating some rice cereal! Hot dog! So, I whipped some up tonight and while she ate it, I don’t think she’s as excited as me about it.
3 comments:
She totally looks like Jayden in that picture!
She is growing so fast, she is already eating, soon she will be preparing meals for me. That will be sweet!
I would say she is absolutely perfect. I don’t care what charts say. She is the most beautiful baby girl ever!! Love The Great Marshmellow.
Post a Comment