This morning we had made plans to get up and go for a hike with the kids. So after breakfast, I said to Jayden, "Come on, let's go get dressed so we can go on our hike" To which I got a groaning, "Noooooooooo" So I rephrased, "Let's go get dressed to go look for some dinosaur bones" To which I got a response, "Dinosaurs? Yes!!!!" and he zipped out of the room to find some clothes.
We packed some snacks, water, kid carriers, and paint brushes. Royal got to carry Easton in the backpack the whole time and then as an added bonus, he got to carry Willow up the hill too! Someone passing him asked if he had gotten in trouble and if this was his punishment. Not a punishment, he just happens to be the biggest and strongest of us all!
Here is one of the first "dinosaur finds"
The 3 boys!
Enjoying the view from the top
And here's all 5 cousins together, with a little Royal thrown in. Willow was getting a little tired, so trying to get a picture with her not sucking on her fingers was just not going to happen.
Poor Jayden has been taking some spills since we got here. He crashed on his bike the first day and then he crashed coming down the hill today. He is now know as Captain Band-aid.
2 comments:
Another great day spent doing some family activities.
Royal
Oh Jayden I am so sorry for all the wounds on your legs! It likes like a great bandaging job though. I would really love to go fossil hunting with you someday. Love your Great Aunt Marshmellow
Post a Comment