Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Putt-Putt and Bumper Boats

Today for our daily dose of adventure with 5 kids, we hit up Castles 'n' Coasters for a little bit of putt-putt golf and bumper boats!


Jayden came in 2nd place in the kids tourny, not bad considering he'd never even held a putter before!  I, unfortunately am pretty sure I hit dead last in the adult league.  I hit a couple hole in ones, but those darn holes where I got like an 8 killed me!  All my experience playing Drinks on the Links totally didn't come through for me.  Guess I just can't putt well if there isn't a free drink waiting for me if I get a hole in one!

We finished up 18 holes, the kids were hot and thirsty, Willow was tired, and a bit cranky, but we didn't stop there!  We headed over to the bumper boats for a little crazy action.  Brendan and Wyatt got into their own boats, Jayden was big enough to drive his own boat, but was a little apprehensive, so Royal piled in with him.  I took Willow in another boats and we hit the water....and each other!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another great day having a little fun with some family and some hot weather.
Royal