We finally got around to the "real" reason Royal wanted to come do our spring break in Phoenix. He loves my sister and her family, but he might love sports more, especially sports teams from Seattle, and the Mariner's spring training facility happens to be just down the road! Funny thing is that the Mariners were playing the KC Royals today!
Royal is wearing Willow's hat trying to protect his head and ears from all the sun.
We got lawn tickets, so we sat out behind the outfield on blankets to watch the game. It was perfect, as the kids had a place to run around and I didn't have to worry about someone doing a header down any stadium stairs. In between innings, the boys got to wrestling.
We have had so much fun here. Tomorrow we pack up the car for the 15.5 hour drive back to Wichita. Let's hope the warm weather follows us, because I am loving being outside all the time!
2 comments:
Those last two pictures are so good. I love those kids!
The weather did not follow us. I miss the sun, the Mariners, and the fun with the family.
Royal
Post a Comment