We have been cooped up in this house for pretty much the past 3 weeks. The kids were sick, but now they are finally getting better on antibiotics. I started getting really sick last weekend, got some antibiotics on Monday, but have not been 100% all week. I keep taking naps, if that says anything! I started a different antibiotic today and am hopeful that they will finally help me get over this bug.
So, since we are so sick of being in the house, we decided to take the kids bowling with a few friends. Holy smokes, you could tell the kids hadn't been out to do much lately because they were out. of. control. They were all over the place, doing things they shouldn't of, jumping off the chairs, punching buttons on the bowling computer, trying to pick up 15lb balls and run with them, wrestling and punching with their friends. I was so busy trying to keep them somewhat focused and in-line that I hardly got any pictures of them. I didn't even get a picture of Willow with her bowling shoes on, shoes she loved so much, she cried when we had to give them back.


2 comments:
That is a SWEET ramp thingy the kids get to use.
What a crazy experience, and it was just not the kids, the whole place was chaos, noone knew what was going on or what they were doing.
Royal
Post a Comment