Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Cute Apron

I made this apron for a friend's daughter who was getting an art center for her birthday.  Sadly, we didn't get to go to her birthday party because we all came down with a bad cold. 

I'm really glad I have enough material left over to make one for Willow because I really like it!

6 comments:

Amy Cooper said...

adorable! Love the pattern.

Queen of 3 boys and a handsome Prince! said...

Super Cute! I almost bought one for Skylyn at Trio's in Bradley Fair, how funny. Yours is much, much cuter!

nllm said...

Super Cute....Great Job!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Heidi could use one of those for her cooking. It would save some of her cloths. I love the polka dot material.

Molly said...

Adorable! I may have to have you make one for Elena!

Anonymous said...

Willow will look smashing in one those.
Royal