Friday, November 15, 2013

The Great Race

Willow's pre-school had a fund raiser called The Great Race, where kids raised money to support their school and asked people to support them in a fun run they put on.  Jayden and I went today to watch Willow run.  It was so cute.  Each class ran the race course separately so the other classes sat on the sidelines and cheered them on.  I wish I could post more pictures and a video of Willow running, but her school has a strict policy about posting photos with other people's kids in them, so you just get one of Willow with her medal and the grandparents will just have to wait for the Lovingfoss DVD 2013 year in review to come out to see the rest.  :)

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

She is the cutest!

Anonymous said...

I am sure that she blazed, just like her momma.
Royal