I love lotion! looks like just about the right amount for me!!! what a cutie!
Your children seem to love lotion as much as you do.Royal
Her hello kitty sparkle shirt is starting to remind me a little of someone's cow suit. Is she ever going to outgrow that thing??? :)
She is just making herself slippery so you can't catch her!!! I takes so much hard work and lotion to be beautiful but she manages it very well. Love from The Great Marshmellow.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love lotion! looks like just about the right amount for me!!! what a cutie!
Your children seem to love lotion as much as you do.
Royal
Her hello kitty sparkle shirt is starting to remind me a little of someone's cow suit. Is she ever going to outgrow that thing??? :)
She is just making herself slippery so you can't catch her!!! I takes so much hard work and lotion to be beautiful but she manages it very well. Love from The Great Marshmellow.
Post a Comment