We are starting to get ready for our ski trip to Colorado next month! I'm starting to pull out my snow gear - skis and snowboards that haven't been used for almost 5 years.....eek! - and taking an inventory of what we have and what we are going to need for the kids. Jayden is getting really excited to learn how to ski, we even took him to a ski rental place today to let him try on some boots so he has an idea of what they feel like on his feet. I'm also really glad he's taken to wearing my helmet, because this mama isn't letting him up on the mountain without his noggin' protected! :)

4 comments:
He is going to be awesome.
Royal
He is awesome! Hopefully the mountains are getting lots of fresh snow for very soft landings!
nice. his head looks real cute with a helmet on. :)
Even a helmet can't hide that cute smile!! I hope you all have a really great time and make wonderful memories. I can count on you to take some really great pictures. I am sure Willow will be the cutest snowbunny ever and Jayden will be swooshing down the slopes in no time!! Love from the Great Marshmellow.
Post a Comment