Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Pirate and the Pirate Princess

I had a couple of pirates running around the house saving me from bad guys yesterday.  Eventually they followed the bad guys outside and, according to the pirate, engage in some fierce battles. 

At first, the pirate was rescuing the princess, but the way things go with princesses in this house is they get tired of being rescued and starting helping in the fight.  And so the princess became the pirate princess.
Using those taekwondo moves...
Walking victoriously out of a battle, which happened to be in the garden, where I found them stomping bad guys who were living underneath my strawberry plants.....Oy

4 comments:

Kaylee said...

they are SO cute!

Anonymous said...

I am proud that Jayden knows that you defend your mom and sister at all costs.
Royal

Anonymous said...

What a fun house to wake up in everyday!! You never know who you are or where your going to be!! Love from The Great Marshmellow!!

Leslee aka mom aka nana said...

Fabulous absolutely....cute beyond words....start building a big wooden pirate ship back there...those two r going places