So, I got my birthday present from my mom a little early! She sent me a zoku quick pop maker! I've actually been wanting one for a couple years, but haven't managed to convince Royal that I needed one more kitchen gadget. And now I don't have to, because I have one!!
So, on this hot, muggy Father's Day. I made the kids and Royal chocolate popcicles! But really the kids ate theirs so fast that any chance Royal had of eating his ended when they spotted his uneaten one. I just made some chocolate milk, poured it in the zoku, and a few minutes later had these! I have a feeling the zoku and the sno-cone machine are both going to get used ALOT this summer!
(and i'm sorry for Willow's crazy hair, sometimes I just can't fight it. I get like one shot to fix it in the morning and sometimes I just don't really nail it and then she takes a nap and this is the result and if I try and fix it she says, "NO! I crazy hair!")


3 comments:
Willow's hair is awesome. makes my face tickle! i'm so making chocolate milk ones! why didn't i think of that?????
oh my gosh....willow is totally crazy hair!!! i love it...and her! makes me laugh laugh laugh.....am sure your hair must have looked liked that....same kind of straight/curly whispy out of control kind of hair :) (we know joanna's did!) cute cute cute....glad your kids are enjoying your birthday present!!!
hugs to all of you
Oh the power of popsicles.
Royal
Post a Comment