Willow has had a pretty big week so far (and it's only tuesday!!!).
She finally mastered the fish-face! She's been working on it for months and finally figured it out on Sunday.
Then today, while I was running around the yard watering flowers and the garden and trying to push Willow on the swing, she mastered the art of pumping! I am no longer needed in the swinging department, except for the initial push, since she can't touch the ground. :) It makes me happy and sad at the same time. Happy that I don't have to stand in the blazing sun and push for hours on end, but sad that one more little baby thing is gone. Willow is growing up. And she's also naked all the time. The normal thing I hear when Royal comes home, "Hey baby-girl! Wow! You're naked again!"
She's also trying to give up her nap. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, Jayden gave his up at 2 1/2, and Willow is now 2 1/2. I guess I was just hoping that somebody would take naps forever....no peace and quiet around here anymore!!!




5 comments:
I love Willow in the buff and swinging with her hair flying. Beautiful pictures!!!
There has never been or ever will be a cuter little fish face!!!! I love that little naked girl swinging in the summer sun....and her wild and crazy hair....rachel your hair was just like hers!
hugs to all the lovingfoss
Baby Girl! Wow! Your naked on the swing.
Dad
Maverik is always naked as well..she is so cute? Does she miss me?
I love the little nuddie. Awesome.
Post a Comment