Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bubbles While Swimming

I think these are the pictures you guys are going to get sick of seeing this summer.  "More underwater swimming pictures???? Ugh!!"   I have to say I just love being able to take a camera in the pool, or even just around the water, it's kinda like breaking a rule or something....like the first time get your new watch wet.  The package says you can do it, but will it really survive when I dunk it????

We were at the pool earlier today, you know, when it was only like 80ish out, at like 10, since it is suppose to crack 100 today.
I really love all the bubbles that show up in the pictures.

5 comments:

mom aka nana said...

the bubbles are really cool but the little kids are the coolest! and I will never ever get tired of seeing underwater swimming pictures....am pretty tickled that you're in one of those pictures Rachel :) everyone looks as though they were having a grand time!
hugs

Anonymous said...

Nice photos, nice kids.
Royal

nllm said...

what kind of underwater camera do you have?

Jordan said...

Great pictures! Wish I was blowing bubbles too!

Mrs. Henry said...

Willow is you...so is Jayden. Bet you have your hands full :). Love you.