Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Picks

This March Madness Men's basketball thing is getting a little out of control.  Now, besides have to choose the winner out of 64 teams, you also have to pick the winners of 4 play-in games.  What's the deal?  For the love of pete, why can't they just leave it at 64 and be done with it?  Next year, are we going to have to pick the winners of the 8 play-in games for the 4 play-in games, which then get to go to the tourny?  Rediculous...

Well, I'm just not feeling so confident about my picks this year.  Last year, I dominated Royal!  And I figure that was a total fluke and probably so not going to happen again, so I guess the pressure of trying to win 2 years in a row is getting to me.  Kinda like Duke.  I picked them to win it last year and they did, but this year, I have them making it to the championship, but losing.  To who, you ask?  Kansas.  That's right Kansas.  The team I mercilessly made fun of last year because of their Jay-Hawk mascot.  I guess this state is growing on me....

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

awesome picture. totally made me crack up. :)

mom aka nana said...

could you elaborate a little bit on how you picked the teams? i find that hilarious....

Anonymous said...

I hope I do better this year, Kansas killed me last year. So did Georgetown.
Royal