Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Willow Walking

After a few days practice, Willow is now cruising around the house. That is, if I remind her to just walk. She has a tendency to want to sit down and scooch, but once I tell her to walk she gets this look on her face like, ‘Oh yea! I am so doing that!’ And then she just takes off!

Here is an updated video for all my long-distant peeps. I know that last one was pretty dark and blurry. I thought it turned out kinda bad because it was at night and our room wasn’t very bright, but then today when I was trying to take more videos of her walking, things were still kinda blurry. I turned the camera over and I found a perfect little greasy fingerprint covering the whole lens, I’m gonna go with it was probably Jayden’s. Once I got that cleaned off, the picture came out much better!




5 comments:

Jojee said...

Thanks for posting another video Rach. I have the cutest nephews and niece in the whole world.

mom said...

hat cute little willow is totally her mother’s daughter! think it, try it, do it….done!
keep the videos coming!!!!!

Brynn said...

Way to go Willow…. Watch out world, she is mobile!

Royal said...

Now lets work on running.

The Great Marshmellow said...

Ready, set, go and she’s off!!! She will be out running marathons with you before you know it. Love the videos!