Ummm, scary. Could he just fall out of that screen? Sorry but I was scared on that picture.And I can’t believe that costume is sooo small! Wedgy!
He’s the cutest dinosaur i’ve ever seen! …..how about cutting it in half, putting in an “extension” and sewing it back together!
I like to see that our dinosaur carries his own weight.
I love that little man. He’s going to be a great husband someday. That is if his wife doesnt mind him cleaning in a dinosaur costume.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ummm, scary. Could he just fall out of that screen? Sorry but I was scared on that picture.
And I can’t believe that costume is sooo small! Wedgy!
He’s the cutest dinosaur i’ve ever seen! …..how about cutting it in half, putting in an “extension” and sewing it back together!
I like to see that our dinosaur carries his own weight.
I love that little man. He’s going to be a great husband someday. That is if his wife doesnt mind him cleaning in a dinosaur costume.
Post a Comment