Monday, March 1, 2010

A Nice Break

We have finally had a nice break from the horrible cold that is the winter here in Kansas. We actually got up in the 50’s. It was so nice, and it actually felt like spring was coming. Although spring here, while it is a bit warmer comes with some pretty scary storms, and I did watch the movie Twister last night while ironing Royal’s work clothes, and I’ve pretty much freaked myself out about tornados again. I’ve been here for a little over a year and a half, and I’m still not sure I’ve found a Kansas season that I like the best. :)

Here’s some pictures of the kids swinging in the backyard, taking advantage of the warmish evening. I can’t wait ’till we can play outside after dinner again!









And on a side note, Willow has learned that she does indeed love cherry dum-dums.




3 comments:

Royal said...

Those kids are just great, their mom is awesome as well.

Krisy said...

Rach and Royal,

You guys are both awesome. Your kids are so beautiful.

mom said...

I miss my four beautiful and awesome kids and grandkids….thanks for posting all the pictures rachel….