Friday, March 26, 2010

Outside

I love when the weather is nice enough to play out in the backyard.  It was a little windy today, but at least it wasn’t snowing!  And now that Willow is walking, it makes it much easier!  I don’t have to carrying her around, because scooching was not that effective on the grass.  :)

Jayden asked me to take some pictures of them swinging today.



Willow always wants to swing hanging onto 2 balls. I think partially because she can say the word ball now, so she can yell, ‘BALL!!’ and I’ll go get what she wants. Where in other cases she just yells and I obviously go get the wrong thing because when I bring it to her she swats at it and yells more. :)



Willow is also loving slides these days.





Jayden pushed her just a tad hard on this one…she kinda went flying off the end…

No comments: