The unique thing about the StrollerFit Easter Egg Hunt is that the kids are allowed to get out of the strollers (usually they need to stay in strollers during workouts) and find the eggs, but it’s whats in the eggs that makes all the difference. They aren’t filled with candy, they are filled with pieces of paper that have exercises on them. Things like pushups, ice skaters, lunges, hill runs, squats, etc…

Royal did all the work today, as I was taking lots of pictures, so I took pictures of him doing the work.
Running…

Ice skaters…

Push Ups…

And then there was the bunny hop sack race. I got to get out of it because of my bad knees, and I wanted to get some pictures, which I am so glad I did because Royal did the most hilarious thing.
Here they are at the starting line…

Hop, Royal, Hop!


Then comes the funny part. Royal thought this was the finish line, he didn’t realize you had to turn around and hop back. So, in order to insure his victory, he dove across the “finish line”. It was hil.ar.i.ous.

And just so Willow’s not left out of this post completely, here’s a picture of her doing the kids easter egg hunt! :)
7 comments:
Oh Royal you are just so funny. I wish I could have seen that!
I honestly dont think I have ever seen a better picture of Royal. Im still laughing.
I think I should have won.
this is great. I love it, we are doing ours on friday and I may have to steal some of the ideas. I hope it does not rain
Now THAT is a photo finish. . . .even though it wasn’t the finish. :)
Just…wow…..that picture of Royal had me crying tears. Rachel, you have a way with words.
That’s our boy. We are so grateful that Rachel is our daughter-in law and goes along with the ride sooooooo well. God Bless you Rachel.
Post a Comment