Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Sun and Snow

This past weekend, we got a taste of summer.  80 degrees (with stupid winds), but it was hot and sunny.  Royal and I did more "fixing up the yard" projects.  We put down more landscaping bricks and then I convinced, forced Royal to expand our flower bed and rip out a bunch of grass.  He was not really pleased with me, but I'm not really sure what else he thought he was going to be doing all day.  :)  I had asked earlier if he had anything that he wanted to get done during the weekend and he said, "No".  Big mistake for him as it turned out.  :)
It was hot and the kids had their first water fight of the season.  I filled up a big garbage can with water for their refilling station, but they turned it into a pool. :)
And after our fantastic summer day on Saturday, Sunday brought a thunderstorm that cooled us off from 75 to about 50 degrees in 15 minutes, then that night, it snowed and we woke up Monday morning to this.
Kansas Spring Schizophrenic Weather Strikes Again.
The End. ( Please can I move somewhere else???? :) )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't say it is boring, the weather is always changing.
Royal