Friday, June 28, 2013

Kaylee's Orchard

The property Kaylee lives on has this awesome fenced in orchard, which I'm sure most of you know about because most of my readers also read Kaylee's blog, so I won't bore you with details.  But their landlords (who also live on the property) happen to be sticklers about my dog being here.  They have 140 acres, but my poor dog has to be leashed and out of site and completely quiet at. all. times.  A bit annoying I think, but I try my best to be respectful of them and their "rules".  I really have one of the best dogs of all time I think, he doesn't bark or howl or hardly complain about about being confined when there are so many animals and birds to be flushing out of the tall grass.  Anywho, I try and take Sam down to the orchard - one of his approved places to be be - at least once a day.  It's big enough for him to run like crazy in and sniff around and mark whatever territory he feels needs to belong to him, and the kids can climb trees and play around.
Ooops, Sam escaped the orchard and was running crazy through the field...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would not worry about the landlords. I am sure you are doing great with Sam.

Royal