I SO see cheerleading in her future! :) maybe sooner than later!
She is all about soccer and swimming. We can skip cheerleading.Royal
Dancing!! She needs to take a jazz dancing class!! Love from the Great Marshmellow
I think tap dancing and cheer leading! And swimming and soccer... She would love tap dancing...maybe jayden too! Think how noisy it would be on your wood floors! Am sure they would love it! I love them!Hugs to all of you
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I SO see cheerleading in her future! :) maybe sooner than later!
She is all about soccer and swimming. We can skip cheerleading.
Royal
Dancing!! She needs to take a jazz dancing class!! Love from the Great Marshmellow
I think tap dancing and cheer leading! And swimming and soccer... She would love tap dancing...maybe jayden too! Think how noisy it would be on your wood floors! Am sure they would love it! I love them!
Hugs to all of you
Post a Comment