Jayden is dropping teeth like flies! He never just loses one here, one there, it's always a grip-load of teeth all at once. He has had two wigglers for awhile, he lost one this weekend while out Christmas shopping with Royal. The story goes something like, Jayden was biting onto the sleeve of Royal's sweatshirt, Royal ripped his sleeve out of Jayden's mouth, and in the process ripped his tooth out too! Jayden was pumped about that, he called me right away on the phone. It was awesome. Since then he's been working on that other tooth. Of course it happened the moment quiet rest time started today. I sit down quietly at the table and take one deep breath and start preparing myself for the rest of the afternoon, and Jayden comes screaming out of his room, "I DID IT! ITS OUT! I TOLD YOU IT WOULD COME OUT WHEN ITS READY!" Jayden is a big believer in letting his teeth fall out on their own, non of that violent rip them out before hand stuff.
So, I believe this was #7 and #8.

4 comments:
cute smile!
Oh! I just can't wait to see that happy face in person so I can give it a smooch if he will let me. Love you Jayden. Your Great Aunt Marshmellow
Oh my gosh he is just the cutest! Cannot wait to see him
He is definitely a good looking kid. Gets it from his mom.
Royal
Post a Comment