I know it's been awhile since Willow has had an outfit that made me think, "I so need a picture of THAT!" Maybe it's because I'm just used to the crazy outfits Willow puts together. What I love the most is that she actually tries to match things up. This morning she came out in just her pink striped shorts and asked where the pink tank top was that matched it. It was in the laundry, so I went back in with her to help her find another one. There was one that I picked out that would of worked quite well with her pink striped shorts, but she chose this top and said it was the best match, and it's hard to tell from the picture, but it's actually on backwards. The kicker comes at nap time, when she often revisits her outfit choice of the day and more times than not changes her clothes before she gets into bed and then again once she gets out. The girl obviously needs options and today, she wanted to make sure her legs didn't get cold while she slept. Totally sure that isn't even a possibility because it's super hot outside and our A/C can't keep up anyway! But legwarmers it is!


3 comments:
That is straight rocking if you ask me.
Royal
That Willow is a trend setter!
She looks pretty cute to me!
Post a Comment