The kids have been doing a few things lately that have been cracking me up.
After lunch, Jayden and Willow have been going outside on the deck and turning it into a pirate ship. They set their sails (pull down the shades), Jayden is the captain, and they have made Sam the first mate pirate dog, and I'm not quiet sure what position Willow holds, but all I know is that when I went outside the take their picture Willow yelled at me to "walk to the plank!"
I personally love how they make Sam sit in a chair with them and they get lots of ice cubes from the freezer to store on their ship as food. Jayden is charting their course in his pirate book.
On a completely different topic, if we have a movie night. These are the seats the kids pick. They fill the boxes with pillows and blankets and cram themselves in there, well Jayden is more crammed than Willow.... :)


1 comment:
Sam is such a good patient dog!! Your kids are hilarious and very creative- I love it! By the way is it my eyes fooling me or did Jayden get his hair cut?
Pammy
Post a Comment