The majority of the week, Jayden, Willow, and I walk Jayden to school. He rides his razor scooter, Willow walks for about 5 minutes, then jumps in the stroller for the rest of the way. Once Jayden is at school, I fold up his razor scooter, tuck it under the stroller and Willow and I walk back. Ever since Jayden took the training wheels off his bike, he has been begging me to ride bikes to school. The problem was my bike trailer has been broken and Willow can't ride more than 100 feet without getting off her bike. So, Royal to the rescue! He finally fixed the trailer and it is now safe and operational! And today, we rode bikes to school! I said to Willow, 'Hey Willow, jump in the trailer so we can leave!' She said, 'No! I no like trailer!'. I said, 'You don't like the bike trailer? Well, it's not really a trailer, it's more like your chariot. Like a princess chariot.' That won her over. She got right in and put on her 'helmet crown'.
And on the ride to school, I heard a few, 'I'm the queen! I'm the queen!' coming from the chariot I was pulling.
Then, while cooking dinner tonight, Willow told me it was time for me to go to work, because she had things she needed to do on her computer while I was gone. Guess she thinks that's all I do while Royal's at work. :)




4 comments:
oh she is soo cute. i love her. i want to see you guys soon. i can't stand it.
That is a girl who knows what she is, a queen.
Royal
she is just way too cute! you must just crack up all the time at her! what a little sparkler she is! hugs to all of you
What a kid!! She really knows her place in the world. She is the queen! Queen Willow!! Love her and love you guys. The Great Marshmellow.
Post a Comment