Friday, September 16, 2011

Muffins with Mommy

I got to go to Jayden's class today for Muffins with Mommy, where I got to spend about an hour with him doing center work.  When I first got to his class, he gave me a button with his picture on it to wear, but he got too excited about it and decided he wanted to wear it first.

We started our center work at the 'Reading with Mommy' table and read a bunch of books.  Then we moved onto the 'Muffins with Mommy' table and I know this is hard to believe, but we ate muffins!  Next up, was the 'Mommy and Me' table.
Jayden made me some bath salts, poured them into a jar, and tied a ribbon (or 2 or 3) around it.
Our final center work was at the 'Massage' table.  Jayden took a bottle of lotion....
...and gave me a hand and arm massage! He kept telling me how good of a massager he was and then he offered to give the other moms at the table with us a massage too, because he was 'just so good at it.  I really am!'


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great boy, we are definitely raising a good one.
Royal

leslee aka mom aka nana said...

Jayden is so cute and enthusiastic! how wonderful that mommies get to eat muffins at school with their kids and get a massage too! i hope they have a day when nanas can go to school with their grandsons! hugs to all of you

Anonymous said...

What a fun day at school with such a sweet boy!! And a great massage too! It just doesn't get any better than this. I don't remember having any days like this when I was in school. Too bad! It makes for great memories. Love from The Great Marshmellow!