Thursday, October 28, 2010

Night of the Living Zoo

Last weekend we went to the Night of the Living Zoo, at (I know it's hard to believe, but...) the zoo!  I'm not sure what I was expecting, but to tell the truth, I was a little disappointed in the whole thing.  Even people with memberships had to pay $6 per person to get in, there were only 7 candy stations, the only animal exhibit we could go in was the reptiles, but even that exhibit was exactly the same, they didn't dress it up for halloween or anything.  There were a few games for the kids to play, but the lines were so long, I didn't even think the games were worth it to stand in line for 30 mins.  So, I'm not sure I'm going back next year.




Willow pretended to drink her glow stick the whole time.



There was this spider's maze the kids could go through (that we had to wait like 30 mins for).  The inside was bungee cords strung up like spider's webs and the kids had to crawl through it all.
Willow got stuck and Royal had to pull her out a window.



Jayden made it through like a champ though.

4 comments:

Kaylee said...

lame.

Royal said...

The kids had fun, but as a parent I was definitely expecting more.

mom aka nana said...

it just looks like an opportunity for you to volunteer and do it like it should be done…

Marshmellow said...

Night of the Living Zoo. I thought you were talking about your house at bedtime!!