ayden and I look for Willie every time we go to the store. Jones Soda is always on the top shelf, the shelf I can hardly reach, but I stand on my tippy toes and climb up the shelves and pull all the bottles down and we look at them one by one and then always put them all back because we’ve never found him. Today I went to the store alone and I actually thought about not even going down the soda aisle to look for him, but Royal’s out of chips and the chips are right across from the soda, so I figured I might as well check. Today was my lucky day, in the 4th container I took off the shelf, I found one bottle with his picture on it. I couldn’t believe it. But I didn’t want to buy the 4-pack and only have 1 bottle of Willie and then 3 other random ones, so I pulled the rest of them off the shelf and found 3 other bottles with Willie’s picture.
It’s totally bitter sweet. I’m so glad to have actually run across one of his bottles here in Wichita, but sad that the only way he can come visit me here is on the label of a bottle of soda.
So, if you’re in a store that sells Jones soda, go check the Berry Lemonade bottles and see if you can find Willie too!
5 comments:
Nice looking out my love.
Very neat, Rachel!
OMG! It really is! From now on, I will be looking! Had a good cry over this one! Rachel … you have no idea how much I love all of you!
Hooray! :)
Love you Rach.
Post a Comment