Friday, April 10, 2009

Takin' it to Dad

Royal and Jayden are wrestling masters. Royal comes home and that is all Jayden wants to do. “Dad, let’s wrestle” “Dad, get down on the floor. Put your forehead on the floor” “Dad, don’t get up” “Dad, you stay there or you’ll go to timeout” “Dad, stop acting asleep” And really it’s not so much wrestling, in my opinion, it’s much more like street fighting. I’m pretty sure Jayden will be able to hold his own if it ever comes to a fight. I’m more worried about the other kid. Uncle Gabe (Royal’s brother) is actually the one who taught Jayden this little move. Kick ‘em while they’re down and don’t just kick ‘em anywhere, go for the head!
(sorry the pictures aren’t so good, but I found it hysterical)







And I know…Willow in her bumbo up on an elevated surface. I think it says on the darn seat like 3 different places to not put it up on an elevated surface. I’m just not sure she isn’t safer up there than on the floor. Plus someone’s got to ref the match.
This is Jayden checking on Royal making sure he’s ok. “you ok, dad? you ok? sure? sure?”


Oh great, you’re fine, well then I’ll jump on your stomach




4 comments:

Kay-Kay said...

I know from experience that Jayden is a good fighter. He took me right to the ground once. Seriously. You have the pictures to prove it. It was real. I wasn’t fakin’.

Kim said...

Haha, I was just thinking, “Wow, these pictures remind me of the post where Jayden took Kaylee down.”

Pamela said...

Jayden is just practicing for when Willow is a teenager and boys get too close to his little sister.

Royal said...

I was thinking the same thing Pamela was. He is going to be great big brother.