Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kaylee!

Happy Birthday to my OLDER sista! Love and miss you lots and lots and lots!

I know you told me you’d kill me if I posted this picture. But I’ve not only posted it once, but twice now!!! :) I do it because you can’t punch me in the arm, living way over there on the far side of the country.





Look, even Willow can’t believe how old you are. :) just kidding dude, but really for 2 months and 2 days, you are a whole 2 years older than me. that’s a lot. :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Rachel you’re so funny! Happy b-day to Kaylee!

Kay-Kay said...

You are so dead. So dead.
Don’t be surprised if you wake up and notice your arm aching.

Royal said...

I am just wondering if Kaylee is going to try out for an Olympic luge spot. Happy Birthday.