I colored the only part of my hair that might be showing at the game, blue. :)
It was so cold, I had handwarmers in every pocket of my jeans, inside my gloves, and any other place I could get them to stay! For Willow, the girl child who prefers to wear as few clothes as possible (sock and shoes and coats come off immediately when she gets in a car or home), being all bundled up and me shoving handwarmers in every available place was a bit of torture. :)
The girls made it through the first freezing quarter and were rewarded with cotton candy!
And then it was right back to being bundled up.
Yes, I have two hats on!
The outcome was sad for us Seattle fans, but it was really fun to get to be at the game!







1 comment:
Good friends, good times, good game
Royal
Post a Comment