We went tree hunting early this year! Before Thanksgiving!!! That right there is a major breakage of rules for Royal, but since we are flying to WA for Christmas this year, I thought it was totally appropriate to put it up early so I could enjoy it for longer! :)
It was a cold and super windy day!
And thanks to it being opening weekend at the tree farm, Santa was there! I'm pretty sure this is maybe the 2nd picture my kids have ever taken with Santa. Jayden has never believed in Santa (little grumpy old man-child), but Willow, even with Jayden constantly shouting at her that Santa isn't real, really wants to believe and I always tell her we can always pretend to believe, and she agrees, so Willow and I secretly believe that Santa shows up on Christmas morning. :)










1 comment:
I believe in Santa, I hear the bell.
Royal
Post a Comment