Saturday, January 18, 2014

Willow Plays Basketball

Willow had her first basketball game today!  I'm not sure if she was more excited that she got to play in a game or the fact she got a bag of cheez-its afterwards....I'm pretty sure the bag of crackers won.  :)  Willow's age is pretty hilarious to watch.  One kid takes forever dribbling the ball down the court, and all the other kids stand under the basket with their hands up - defense? looking for an offensive rebound?  staring at the crowd?  It doesn't matter, their hands are straight up in the air.

Willow taking an inbound pass.
And dribbling it up the floor with the ref right on her heels.  I'm not sure what his whistle is for, the only things they get called on is if they go out of bounds or totally push another kid.   But I'm pretty sure if Willow turned around and saw how close that guy was she would of freaked.  She still has quite an aversion to strange men (and I'm not gonna try to help her get over that one!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both teams were pretty funny, just a nice game of beehive basketball.
Royal

Kaylee said...

Oh my gosh! That picture with the ref right behind her is hysterical!!! He is way too intense for a 4 year old game! Sheesh! Back off dude!