Awhile back Willow started having nightmares about bugs being in her bed. She would refuse to get back in her bed at night and since Royal is such a light sleeper, we'd actually tuck her into bed with Jayden, a.k.a heavy sleeper, who never figured out she was there until morning. Well, this just wasn't going to work forever, I needed her to start sleeping through the night again. So, I gave her this beenie-baby lion and told her that lions love to eat bugs, and this lion would stay awake all night and eat all the bugs that try to get on her bed, and I perched the lion on her pillow right above her head. It worked, she started sleeping through the night again. I went to check on her at night and found the Willow and the lion like this.
I asked her about it in the morning and she said she wanted to make sure the lion got all the bugs before they got to her head. Good plan, good plan.

4 comments:
What a character that Willow is! Ha Ha Ha! And what a smart Mama! Wish we could all be together and go to church on Easter. I will be thinking of Easters past. Love you all from The Great Marshmellow
Ditto what nancy said....plus oh my gosh she is so cute! I love everything she does...I love her...I miss all of you. Willow: keep doing all the things you do...you are a one of a kind girl! And nana loves you!
I like that she formulated a plan, and it works. I say stick with it.
Royal
That is awesome!
Post a Comment