Thursday, November 22, 2012

Willow's 4!

Willow turned 4 on November 20th!  4!?! Can you believe it??? 

Since weather is so unpredictable in November and Willow wanted to have a party and I wasn't sure I wanted to have a bunch of kids inside my house, we decided to have her party at Pump It Up!  I was a little hesitant at first, because of the cost, but we booked her party in the middle of the week and I found a coupon, and in the end, both Royal and I decided it was totally worth it.  The kids had tons of fun and I didn't have a huge mess to clean up afterwards.

We started the morning off with presents.  I think it's torture to make them wait all day to open presents, so I convinced Royal to go to work a little late and let Willow rip into her presents right when she got up.
She got a lot of Cinderella stuff.  And she has been prancing around in one of her two Cinderella dresses and shoes pretty much since her birthday.  She wears her "glass slippers" out of the house whenever we have to go somewhere.  And she keeps telling me I can be the Step Mother, and I keep asking if I can be the Fairy Godmother, but she denies me and tells me to be the Step Mother.  Guess I'll just keep bossing her around!
She also got this awesome princess tent from her Uncle Gabe and Aunt Brynn.
And Nana made her this new quilt for her bed!
Then in the evening we met up with Willow's friends at Pump it Up!  It is quite convenient that most of her friends have an older sibling that is Jayden's age, so Jayden had lots of friends to play with too.


After a whole bunch of jumping, we headed back to the party room to eat cake and ice cream, sing happy birthday, and open presents!  It was a very fun and busy birthday!
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY, WILLOW!!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure do love that four year old girl.
Royal

Kaylee said...

so awesome! that picture of willow blowing out her candle is hilarious. It looks like she is all sweaty from the bouncing! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE NIECE!