Well, I *think* the cold weather is here to stay. We were still having upper 70 days, then we had the bridge day, a day of extreme wind (which I went running in...stupid) and a good thunderstorm as the hot wind from the south collided with the cold wind from the north only to have the north wind win and bring on winter! So now we are waking up to cold 20 degree days and warming up to maybe 50. The kids were kind of excited about it. They both put on warm coats and headed outside. Jayden drug a stool and a book outside so he could read outside. Willow brought a book outside to drive around in her car.
Yay for winter! Just so you know I will probably be complaining about how cold it is in a little bit. I'm just never satisfied! :)



4 comments:
Hooray for pictures! Those kids are so cute and so silly! I like how jayden really draws Royal into his activities and rewards him with such great food! Jayden clearly has great nurturing instincts! Your weather is so ridiculous .... It's fun to hear just how psychotic it can be....I've been able to experience it a few times but I forget just how extreme it is....hugs to you all...oh how I miss you
brrrr. hot/cold hot/cold. where's the middle? right, right, we all know where that is (and it's not in the middle of the country!)
It is either really hot here or really cold, it is hardly pleasant for any period of time.
Royal
I say it is time for you to all come home to the NW. Compared to the rest of the county we are pretty boring but that really is a good thing. Miss you all so much!! Love from The Great Marshmellow!
Post a Comment