Thursday, July 19, 2012

More Teeth Down

Jayden has lost a total of 3 teeth while we've been here in Washington!
His new smile!
Today is our last day at Kay-kay's house.  We are gathering our things, packing up the trailer, and heading down to Grandma and Grandpa's house today in Kelso.  Royal flies in 5 days.  Our vacation is half over and soon we'll be driving back to Wichita.  Vacations just never seem long enough, even when they are like 6 weeks long...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful smiley face. I just love toothless smiles on little boys. It was so nice to see the kids again. I hope to get to see you all one more time before you go back to Wichita. I will even drive to the beach if I have to!! Love from the Great Marshmellow.

Kaylee said...

yay for Jayden's smile. boo for our time together to be over.

Anonymous said...

So close, yet so far away.
Royal

Kim said...

What a handsome smile! Hope the Tooth Fairy was good to you too. :)