Monday, July 9, 2012

Westport

The weather man said it was going to be 70 degrees, sunny, and under 10mph winds at the beach yesterday.  Big. Fat. Liars.  It was in the low 60's, overcast, and super windy!  Oh well, it was still a lot of fun!  Kaylee has this awesome pop-up shelter that at least provided some relief from the wind!
The crazy big boys spent a lot of time in the freezing cold ocean water.
Annabel got dressed up like it was winter (check out her sweet socks!)
Sand castle's with moats were built
Wyatt did some cliff jumping
A hole to China was dug
"cheese!"
I love the beach!  I'm hoping we can get back there again before we head back to land-locked Kansas.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that I want to go when I am there. Sorry that I missed the first run.
Royal