It really wasn't so bad. We got sprinkled on a tiny bit, but that was about it, and there was hardly anybody there!
And we saw the red panda's face, you know, Master Shifu, instead of just his curled up body. And for the first time EVER, we saw the river otters. Out of all the years of us going to the zoo, we have never seen the otters, mostly because we don't go into the North America section of the zoo very often, but the kids were super excited and would of stayed for a long time. Unfortunately, we were trying to stay ahead of this obnoxious group of kids who were there and they were coming up on the otter exhibit, so we moved on.
(note in the picture Willow has lost her hat and her coat. She swore to me she was just WAY too hot and itchy, too bad her hands and ears were more like icicles. But if she says she's hot, who am I to argue????)



2 comments:
What fun! The kids and you too are so cute! Silly willow for taking her hat and coat off! She is doing some funny faces for the camera these days! But when she's not posing I'm just amazed at how gorgeous she is! And how big she is getting! Can't wait to see you all in a month
Be well and seek joy my loves
I wish I got spring break, oh the joys of childhood.
Royal
Post a Comment